The Disney Cruise Line fleet are stunning vessels that pay homage to the grand era of the ocean liner, while providing state-of-the-art comforts and engaging, Disney-exclusive activities designed to bring families together, whatever the destination.
- Staterooms are configured especially for families, with extra storage and most with split bathrooms for making getting ready easier.
- Family Cruise Activities: Compete in a karaoke showdown at Studio Sea, celebrate your vacation alongside Disney Characters at lively deck parties or simply splash it up—or catch a nighttime movie—at Goofy’s Pool.
- Character Greetings: Meet and greet some of your favorite Disney Characters during autograph sessions, youth clubs appearances and surprise encounters throughout the ship.
- Youth Clubs: From toddlers to teens, children of every age will find something to love at wondrously themed youth clubs, thanks to a near endless range of activities, games and surprises.
- Pools: Kids of all ages can cool down at Mickey’s Pool and Donald’s Pool, while AquaDuck on the Disney Dream propels children on a thrilling water coaster ride that includes a 4-deck drop.
- Entertainment: Come face to face with classic Disney Characters, sit spellbound through Broadway-caliber musical live shows, and watch first-run Disney movies in Disney Digital 3-D.
- Dining: Every restaurant, whether casual or more upscale, is fantastically themed and offers foods kids find irresistible, as well as a friendly servers who take extra special care of little ones.
- Adults can dance or listen to live music at nightclubs and lounges or rejuvenate and beautify thanks to high-end spa and fitness facilities.
- Deck Parties: The family comes together for unique themed celebrations on deck, including the only fireworks spectacular at sea.
- Castaway Cay: Most cruises include a stop at Disney’s island paradise, reserved exclusively for Disney cruisers.
- Exciting Destinations: Sail to exciting new destinations in 2011, including the Mexican Riviera and Alaska & Pacific Coast.
- Port Adventures: Family activities are abundant with Disney’s shore excursions—exclusive onshore activities that let everyone in the family have a premiere port-of-call experience.
All of this and more is included in the price of the cruise.
Our Free Guides For The Disney Cruise Line
The following article headings provide links to the popular free Disney Traveller travel guides for the Disney Cruise Line.
These travel guides will assist international travellers to access all of the essential travel information required to research their holiday, save money, make a vacation booking, plan for their pending trip and most importantly enjoy their next cruise aboard the Disney Cruise Line.
- Our Australian / New Zealand Guide to The Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line Travel Overview
- The Disney “Magic”
- The Disney “Wonder”
- The Disney “Dream”
- The Disney “Fantasy”